About Our Diving Club
• Operating in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt since 2005
• PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort
• Located in the 5-star Beach Resort overlooking the Red Sea
• Certified by the Egypt’s Ministry of Tourism
• Certified by International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
We are more than a dive center; we are a Dive Club where friends and guests meet after dives to socialize and share amazing diving stories.
About Our Team
• Multilingual team members and trainers
• Fully insured through “ROYAL INSURANCE” Company
• Ownership of Two Sea Yachts traveling to the best local coastal and distant reef sites.
• Safety guidelines within all PADI standards.
About Our Services and Offerings
• PADI diving courses from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster certifications
• Shore dives directly from 5-stars resort hotel’s beach
• Transfers from/to Airport
• Hotel Reservations and Accommodations
• Boat Diving and Liveaboard Safari Cruises
• Day Diving Trips and liveaboard Safaris to
o Ras Mohammed
o Tiran Islands
o Abu Galum
o Ships wrecks SS Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Kormoran, Abu Nuhas, Million Hope.
o Reefs and National Park Reserves throughout the Red Sea
• Day tours
o Scuba diving (shore and boat dives)
o Snorkeling and Boat Trip on two Sea Yachts
o Desert ATV Ride
o Swim with Dolphin Encounters
o Parachuting over the Red Sea
o Banana, Water Ski and many Water Sport Activities
Anar Huseyn - instructor PADI (20 years teaching experience, speaking English and Russian)
Remon Emil - instructor PADI (15 years teaching experience, speaking English and Italian)
Haitham Kamal - instructor (7 years teaching experience, speaking English and Russian)
Waleed Ahmed - Divemaster (12 years guiding, speaking English and Russian)
Romany Saad - Divemaster (8 years guiding, speaking English and Russian)
Aynur - Divemaster (8 years administrator, speaking English, Turkish and Russian)
This offers valid only for online booking!
We offer for our customers diving insurance DAN Europe. For more information please contact us.
• Directly overlooking the Red Sea
• Ideally located in the world-renowned diving resort city of Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
• Occupies the picture-perfect beach of the 5-star Dreams Beach Resort and its sister 4-star hotel Dreams Vacation
• Instant walking access to the Red Sea and its beautiful coral reefs
• Luxuriant protection from strong winds, rough currents and dangerous waves.
• Meters away from three access piers, allowing quick and easy entry to the sea
• Shore dives are conveniently and directly from two beautiful full of coral sites; Pinky Wall and Tower.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is your first step in becoming a certified diver to enjoy diving anywhere in the world.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course takes your diving skills further and deeper and is a course full of fun.
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career.
We have a diving festival at our diving club at 31 October. You can attend to this festival. During this festival you can enjoy our diving shop with special discounts, diving and courses with special discounts, enjoy delicious gala dinner!!!
Our club will organize Safari trip to Maldives at the end of this year. Just before the Christmas from 5 till 12 December. We have a beautiful reefs and many sharks at this trip. We still have few places
Was very good and interesting diving Safari. We started from the Hurghada harbor at 27 March an go to south of Red Sea. After 8 days we finished our super Safari at Marsa Alam harbor. We did diving at many incredible places (cave dives, middle of sea, labyrinth and so). We saw many different fishes (sharks, dolphins, very big turtles, large moray eels, different kinds of nudibranch, Spanish dancer, calamari, boxer shrimps, stone fish ...) All our guests was very ha...
7 days diving safari in Red Sea 20 - 27 of March 2021.
- Transfer from/to Marsa Alam international airport,
- 7 nights accommodation,
- 7 days diving,
- full board- all meals onboard and drinking water,
- 3-4 dives per day,
- dive guide,
- 12 liter tanks & weights,
- share in double cabin with private shower/WS and air conditioner. ...
Dear friends In 2020, our club plans several events. One of the first such events we want to make a trip to the island of Sipadan in Malaysia. This is a very interesting and beautiful coral reef with turtles and sharks. I have already agreed with the local diving center. This is a diving center already tested by our drivers. They praised me very much and were very pleased. There is a former platform with which everyone plunges without a limit and every day a fixed boat ride 20 minutes to S...