About Our Diving Club
• Operating in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt since 2005
• PADI’s Five-star Licensed Dive Center
• Located in the 5-star Beach Resort overlooking the Red Sea
• Certified by the Egypt’s Ministry of Tourism
• Certified by International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
We are more than a dive center; we are a Dive Club where friends and guests meet after dives to socialize and share amazing diving stories.
About Our Team
• Multilingual team members and trainers
• Fully insured through “ROYAL INSURANCE” Company
• Ownership of Two Sea Yachts traveling to the best local coastal and distant reef sites.
• Safety guidelines within all PADI standards.
About Our Services and Offerings
• PADI diving courses from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster certifications
• Shore dives directly from 5-stars resort hotel’s beach
• Transfers from/to Airport
• Hotel Reservations and Accommodations
• Boat Diving and Liveaboard Safari Cruises
• Day Diving Trips and liveaboard Safaris to
o Ras Mohammed
o Tiran Islands
o Abu Galum
o Ships wrecks SS Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Kormoran, Abu Nuhas, Million Hope.
o Reefs and National Park Reserves throughout the Red Sea
• Day tours
o Scuba diving (shore and boat dives)
o Snorkeling and Boat Trip on two Sea Yachts
o Desert ATV Ride
o Swim with Dolphin Encounters
o Parachuting over the Red Sea
o Banana, Water Ski and many Water Sport Activities
This offers valid only for online booking!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR January and February!!!
Open Water Course + Advanced course
not included manual and certificate
10 days - 20 dives only from January to March
3 days - 6 dives from the boat only from January to March
• Directly overlooking the Red Sea
• Ideally located in the world-renowned diving resort city of Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
• Occupies the picture-perfect beach of the 5-star Dreams Beach Resort and its sister 4-star hotel Dreams Vacation
• Instant walking access to the Red Sea and its beautiful coral reefs
• Luxuriant protection from strong winds, rough currents and dangerous waves.
• Meters away from three access piers, allowing quick and easy entry to the sea
• Shore dives are conveniently and directly from two beautiful full of coral sites; Pinky Wall and Tower.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is your first step in becoming a certified diver to enjoy diving anywhere in the world.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course takes your diving skills further and deeper and is a course full of fun.
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career.
7 days diving safari in Red Sea 20 - 27 of March 2021.
- Transfer from/to Marsa Alam international airport,
- 7 nights accommodation,
- 7 days diving,
- full board- all meals onboard and drinking water,
- 3-4 dives per day,
- dive guide,
- 12 liter tanks & weights,
- share in double cabin with private shower/WS and air conditioner. ...
Dear friends In 2020, our club plans several events. One of the first such events we want to make a trip to the island of Sipadan in Malaysia. This is a very interesting and beautiful coral reef with turtles and sharks. I have already agreed with the local diving center. This is a diving center already tested by our drivers. They praised me very much and were very pleased. There is a former platform with which everyone plunges without a limit and every day a fixed boat ride 20 minutes to S...